ABOUT CNX TRANSACTION PARTNERS
Since its foundation in 2010 CNX Transaction Partners supports entrepreneurs, business owners and investors with the thorough preparation and successful realization of their corporate transactions – depending on the situation at the sell-side or the buy-side.
When you intend to sell your business– and with this even your life-time achievement, you want to make sure that you realize the real value of your company.
However, many transactions show a significant value increase only shortly after the company is sold to a professional buyer by the implementation of proven methods. For the seller this means that the full potential of his business is not entirely realized while selling. The reason for this is that a company is often sold in the state that it is currently in.
Therefore, it is our philosophy to reach the full potential of a company by implementing proven methods prior to selling it. By means of a thorough transaction preparation we realize the real value of a company for you as the seller.
You take advantage not only of our experience from numerous executed transactions at the sell and the buy-side, but we also support you with our practical know-how from strategy, operations and digitalization projects.
CNX Transaction Partners was founded in 2010 by Dr. Willem Keijzer.
„My name Willem Keijzer, I am founder and managing partner of CNX Transaction Partners.
In 1999 – as a fresh industrial engineer – I headed from my Dutch homeland towards Munich.
In the first ten years of my professional career I advised numerous large and mid-size companies for strategy development, operational improvements in production, logistics, procurement and product development as well as for digitalization. My curiosity for technology was so strong that I completed my PhD in mechanical engineering at the Munich University of Technology next to my client work.
My first M&A project evolved from a close relationship of trust with an existing client, who I then successfully supported in the sale of his company.
I (and my client) have enjoyed this so much that I than founded CNX Transaction Partners in 2010 in order to fully focus on advising in selling and buying business.
Then I quickly understood that a successful transaction not only comes down to excellent M&A experience, but also that a significant value driver lies in the thorough preparation of a transaction. I am still deeply committed to this philosophy.
What I like the most about my work is to assist business personalities during one of the most important episodes of their entrepreneurial life: the sale or acquisition of their business, to thoroughly prepare them for it, to guide them through the emotional rollercoaster and lead them to an excellent result.
Feel free to contact me at any time“
We support your project with selected senior advisors that quickly and precisely add value to our transactions by means of their in-depth industry expertise and network.
senior advisor IT and telecommunications
- >10 years of experience in strategy and management consulting in telecommunications and high tech
- head of strategy & business development at a leading provider of mobile-based communication services
- comprehensive understanding of digital business models.
- Experienced in strategy and business development, company valuation, (commercial) due diligence, mergers & acquisitions and strategic controlling in IT, telecommunications and media
- broad network in den technology industries in Germany, Europe and the USA
Dr. Ivica Cerina
senior advisor health care
- 20 years of international healthcare investment business with leading transatlantic specialist funds: NGN Capital ($450M), TVM Capital (€1,3B)
- hands-on investment experience across all healthcare sectors (therapeutics, devices, diagnostics, services, HC-IT), development stages (early R&D to commercial & spin-outs), investment stages (seed to growth capital), investment types (private, public, spin-outs) and geographies (EU, US, CAN)
- expertise in analysis, due diligence, positioning, deal structuring, fund raising and business development.
- involved in investments with >$2B M&A exit volume, >$250m venture financing, > €500m fund raising for investment funds, evaluation of > 2.000 investments
Dr. Felix Bosse
senior advisor renewable energy and plant engineering
- 17 years of experience as manging director in renewable energy, engineering, environmental technology and new media.
- 9 years of practical experience as successful Interim manager.
- Member of supervisory board and advisory board for mid-size companies in renewable energy and new media.
- Advising buyers, private equity investors, family offices and investment funds at assessment and execution of acquisitions
- Broad network in various (renewable) energy sectors in Germany, Europe and Asia.
what sets us apart.
HOW WE WORK
our collaboration with you.